Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to sit back and unwind


Summer is coming soon and I am SO. EFFING. EXCITED. Seriously, it cannot arrive fast enough. I'm really looking forward to not having to go to classes every day, study, or do homework. The prospect sounds amazing.

In summer's past, I'd spend a lot of my time lazing around, daydreaming in the sunshine, and eating fresh tomatoes as if they were apples. I'm still gonna do that; that is what summer is to me. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get a job this summer. I'm a college student, I need money. Oh wellz.

I also want to do some other things this summer, so I thought I'd make a little list. (I love lists)

Things that I want to accomplish this summer:

1. Go to concerts


I am seeing Crystal Castles in August and I'd love to see more bands!

2. Grow my hair out
It's been my goal for like 2 years now to grow my hair out until it reaches my derriere. This summer, I'm gonna try not to cut it.

3. Exercise every day
It's so much easier for me to exercise during the summer. Swimming, walks, playing outside. So much more fun than jogging on a treadmill.

4. Swim <3


I love being underwater. It is euphoric.

5. Read
I haven't read a book just for fun for waaaaayyyyy too long.

6. Visit Ashland friends

7. Catch up on music intake
Being in college is hard work; it leaves little time to just sit and listen to music. I desperately need to catch up on my tunage.

8. Watch (500) Days of Summer


Because I've been craving this movie for a while, and it's got the word "summer" in the title!

9. Spend as much time with my niece and nephew as possible
I miss them so much when I'm away, so I'd like to spend a ton of time with them this summer.

10. Do some soul-searching


Summer, hurry up please. I've got big plans for the two of us.

-tjms
21 April 2011
"On an island in the sun, we'll be playing and having fun. And it makes me feel so fine, I can't control my brain"
<3




2 comments:

  1. you better visit me missy!!! haha nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kickin' it old school with Dj Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince nicceeee

    ReplyDelete